Distinguish > Transform > Globalize
Seeking to have your business distinguishable from others? It’s not just ‘social’. From paper to completion, I have over fifteen years experience bringing world-class branding solutions, including refreshing Fortune 500 brands, concepting advertisements, and strategizing with startups globally to develop and launch their new identity. Clients/agencies hire me (or with a team) because they would like to conceptually and graphically distinguish themselves from their competitors. It’s that simple.
Qualifications & Career Highlights
> Over 15 years experience working globally
• Previously in Vietnam rebranding/strategizing/photographing a luxury bedding and accessories company.
• Stopped in Tokyo, designed an identity for a renowned speaker on education.
• In New York, helped launch RawSpeed Racing, a local High-Speed Motorbike Racing Team, to start a reality web-series based on the drama of a race season.
• Also cured a Ho Chi Minh-based tech startup and a Beijing-based financial don of their branding woes.
• Have worked at more than a few advertising agencies in New York – Ogilvy, DiMassimo, Bozell, Digitas, etc – on the largest credit card company, branding the largest cellphone carrier in the US, and helping win new businesses.
> Available per-project, freelance/consultant, or staff if appropriate
> Parsons School of Design Alumni, BFA
> Peking University Alumni, Certificate
Branding & Identity | Advertising | Strategy | Photography
Feel free to contact me about any ideas, projects, or opportunities.
Best here: jvforhire at gmail dot com
Or in the form below.
Let’s go fly a kite…!